Hangzhou’s plan to construct Jiangdong Railway Station and Xiaoshan International Airport Railway Station has been approved by China Railway General Group and Zhejiang provincial government.
When completed, Hangzhou will have six railway stations by 2030. However, the railway planners haven’t set a timetable for the construction of the new stations.
Hangzhou now has Hangzhou Railway Station, Hangzhou East Railway Station and Hangzhou South Railway Station in operation.
Work will soon begin on the Hangzhou West Railway Station — the third largest transport hub in Hangzhou after the Xiaoshan International Airport and the East Railway Station with a construction budget of 15 billion yuan (US$2.25 billion).
The West Railway Station will be located in the north of Cangqian area, connecting with highways, subways and Xiaoshan International Airport. The station will serve trains bound for Shanghai, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Xi’an, Wenzhou and Wuhan.
The West Railway Station is scheduled to finish its construction by 2022 when Hangzhou will host the Asian Games.
* Safe travel with us druing the COVID-19 pandemic
* Local Tour Provider, NOT the Third Party.
* We Know Hangzhou Better. We can offer Lowest Price Guarantee
* Free Cancellation Up to 24 Hours in Advance
* Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan to deeply connect with the people and culture
* Private Guide with 5+ years guiding Experience
* Professional Driver with 10+ years driving Experience
* 24/7 fully backed up by professional team
* Reply within 24 hours
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Hangzhouprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号