HANGZHOU continues to boil in scorching heat and tea farmers fear the output of Longjing tea will drop next year.
The heat wave swept Zhejiang Province and the entire east China about two weeks ago and shows no sign of retreating as the mercury hovers between 38 and 41 degrees Celsius every day.
Meteorologists said the hot weather would linger until the end of July. “Tea production and quality will decline as a result of the sultry weather,” said Weng Jianguo, who owns a tea farm in Longjing Village in western suburbs.
Longjing tea output is estimated to drop by 10 percent next year, according to the Hangzhou Longjing Tea Administrative Office.
Longjing is the name of green tea produced in Longjing Village and surrounding areas. It is considered the best green tea in China. The 1,400 hectares of Longjing tea fields yielded about 550,000 kilos of tea last year.
* Travel First, Pay In The End
* Local Tour Provider, NOT the Third Party.
* We Know Hangzhou Better. We can offer Lowest Price Guarantee
* Free Cancellation Up to 24 Hours in Advance
* Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan to deeply connect with the people and culture
* Private Guide with 5+ years guiding Experience
* Professional Driver with 10+ years driving Experience
* 24/7 fully backed up by professional team
* Reply within 24 hours
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Hangzhouprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号-1