IJING Capital Airlines, a subsidiary of HNA Group, started offering direct flights from Hangzhou to Saipan, a popular holiday destination in the western Pacific, from yesterday.
The airlines will use Airbus A330 on the route. The wide-body jet has 33 business class seats and will complete the trip in four and a half hours every Thursday and Sunday.
Beijing Capital Airlines will also introduce flights from Hangzhou to Lisbon, capital of Portugal, with a stop in Beijing, from July 25. The flight will be available every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Brand-new Airbus A330-200 will be used on the route.
In addition, passengers can fly from Hangzhou to a number of destinations in Europe, Africa and Middle East with a stop in Chengdu, capital of southwest China’s Sichuan Province.
* Safe travel with us druing the COVID-19 pandemic
* Local Tour Provider, NOT the Third Party.
* We Know Hangzhou Better. We can offer Lowest Price Guarantee
* Free Cancellation Up to 24 Hours in Advance
* Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan to deeply connect with the people and culture
* Private Guide with 5+ years guiding Experience
* Professional Driver with 10+ years driving Experience
* 24/7 fully backed up by professional team
* Reply within 24 hours
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Hangzhouprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号